Thursday, October 2, 2008

I'LL BE BACK

Yuhoooo, I am so excited. Me and my husband are leaving for a ten day vacation to the east coast tonite. This has been past overdue. each time we planned there were other things that needed to be done. So finally here we are all strapped and packed.

We do have a lot of places to cover in these ten days but I am most excited about the tastes I am going to savour in Toronto (Canada) and new york. I have heard so much about the places, that its almost as if I have already been there, done that.

off course, I will not be blogging for a good ten day period, but I will be working on all my future posts. clicking lots of pictures and trying out different restaurants. Once I am back there will be so much to share with all of you'll. so till then I am shelving away all my pots and pans cleaning my counter tops and getting out of my kitchen.

Here is wishing every one HAPPY DURGA PUJA, A VERY HAPPY DUSHERRA, AND HAPPY NAVRATRIS. Take care, eat well and happy cooking.
more, once I am back.

3 comments:

Sangeeth said...

happy and safe trip karuna...have a blast!

Uma said...

Wow, that sounds lot of fun. Enjoy your trip Karuna! Waiting for the beautiful pictures you take!

Usha said...

Have a fun and safe trip....looking forward to the pics :)