Monday, March 28, 2011

Fruit Smoothie with Cereal- for my 10 month old

I must admit, making baby food, feeding your baby and remembering to take a picture is something I still have to master. Amidst all the mess of learning how to self feed and baby food all over the place, with little food covered hands reaching out for every new thing....food photography was the last thing on my mind.


Having said that, it was something I tried with my nearly 10 month old daughter for the first time. Though I thought she would have it as a snack, but then she enjoyed it as an early dinner.

SO here goes the quick , simple recipe.

Ingredients:

Mango-1 slice
Banana- 1/4th piece
Strawberry- 1
Multi-grain baby cereal ( I use Earth's Best)- 1 tbsp
Yogurt- 1-2 tbsp

Method:

Simple add everything to a blender and blend away. This made two 1 oz jars. I do not know if this would freeze well, but it surely can stay in the refrigerator for a couple of days and is a great snack too.

Next time i promise a few pix.

Till then happy eating.

3 comments:

Amritha Kalyani said...

healthy recipe for ur baby.. am sure ur baby liked it.. :-)

Aarthi said...

WOW..you have so many good recipes...I am having a giveaway in my blog..if you want please check and join that...
http://yummytummy-aarthi.blogspot.com/2011/05/chocolate-recipe-and-chocolate.html

Red Maple Tree said...

This is really wonderful baby recipe. Your daughter may like this food. Thank you so much.