I must seriously apologise for acknowledging tags and awards that I was passed on by all my blogger friends. Each time I thought of adding a note at the end of a post, I would realise that the post had already got pretty long and thought that just mentioning them would not be fair. So today I finally sat down to first thank all my dear blogger friends for thinking of me for the award and tags and passing it on further.
I would like to thank simple indian food and kitchen flavours to pass on the 'Wylde Woman Award' to me.
the rules for this award are:
1.You can give it to one or one hundred or any number in between - it's up to you. Make sure you link to their site in your post
2. Link back to this blog site http://tammyvitale.typepad.com/ Tammy can go visit all these wonderful men and women and remember the Purpose of the Award: To send love and acknowledgment to men and women, who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy. It's been a blessing and an inspiration to meet all of you through your wonderful blogs.
I love to pass this award to:
sia of monsoon spice
dk of culinary bazaar
pearls of east of any one can cook
and now for the tags
Usha of veg inspirations tagged me for the book meme. I am so sorry Usha for this late response. I wonder why it took me so long. But as always, its better late than never.
The rules of the tag are as follows:
- Pick up the nearest book
- Open to page 123
- Find the 5th sentence
- Post the next three sentences
- Tag 5 people and acknowledge the person who tagged you.
so here is what I am reading. And here goes the lines:
"independently owned and operated, their owners strive to provide a similar sense of spiritual community and political engagement"
its from the September issue of yoga journal.
I would like to tag the following fellow bloggers:
lubna of kitchen flavours tagged me with my most unspectacular quirks (odd habits). well let me see, I think this is more for my husband to judge.......let me think, well the very first think that comes to my mind is
- I am a clean freak, (or the cleaning lady, as my husband calls me), I keep cleaning all the time. it stresses me out.
- I keep saying "ya", a lot. odd. i try checking myself. but alas.
- odd habit of collecting things in general. don't like throwing away stuff. i feel every thing can be reused.......
- I can not sleep alone.
- I hate eating alone
- I get a lot of mood swings (would that be an odd habit???)
now for the rules of the tag:
- Link back to the person who tagged you
- Mention the rules on your blog.
- Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
- Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
- Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged
I would like to tag :
wowow, I don't know maybe I am not very tech savy, linking takes me so much time.so all my fellow blogger enjoy the tags.