As I blogged around, I came across the food photo event at http://jugalbandi.info/2008/03/click-april-2008-the-theme-is/
Though I think mine would be the last entries, for this months event, I did manage to get a shot.
Strawberries are in abundance this season. Lots of them, red, ripe and bursting with flavour. All by themselves or as a smoothie, or added to a dessert, strawberries are "the thing" now.
Along with other berries, I churned up a smoothie with a few twists. here is the recipe
You will need
- Strawberries- 1 cup chopped
- black berries- 1/2 cup
- blue berries - 1/2 cup
- banana- 1
- yogurt- 2 cups
- strawberry jam- 2 tbsp
- sugar- 2 tbsp (this is optional. first taste)
- water- 1/2 cup
You have to
- blend all the berries first in the blender.
- then add the banana and blend.
- add the yogurt along with the jam. blend
- taste for sugar. if less sweet then add the sugar.
- add little water, and blend everything.
- pour in glasses, and serve.
check out the luscious pink.......no colours added.