Tuesday, June 17, 2008

MENU TIME

Yuhooo, its Tuesday. The day of the week where I post my new set of menus. This weeks menu is pretty interesting, it has a little of all. I tried to provide as much variety as possible. I even managed to take pictures, so I will be able to put up a few of the recipes.
The days that I have to pack three tiffins (for three of my husbands friends), I plan the menu in such a way, that I don't have to roll out many rotis. They take their food for five days together, so if I were to give them chapatis for all five days, (I give them three for one meal), I would end up making around fifteen chapatis per person, which is like nearly forty five, for the three of them. hence I really have to rack my brains, and plan the menu.

so that is that. here is my menu guys. will be posting a recipe tomorrow.
enjoy.

Mon: paneer tikka masala and aloo fry

Tues: rajhma curry

Wed: pao bhaji

Thu: sweet bell pepper pulao with raita

Fri: idli, sambhar and coconut chutney.

happy eating

1 comment:

TBC said...

I like Wednesday's menu.:D
yummy!