The chocolate did not harden up, so the clusters remained nice and soft. more like truffles actually. I think it was because of the cream I added. But the taste sure was really nice and chocolaty,with the right amount of bitterness and the right amount of sweetness.
here is the recipe
You will need
- chocolate chips- 1 cup
- powdered sugar- 1/2 cup (You will need to taste and then adjust the sweetness)
- cream- 1/4 th cup
- butter-1 tbsp.
- Almonds- 1 cup.
- take a double boiler and melt the chocolate along with the butter. You can even do this in the microwave.
- once nicely melted, add the sugar. mix well. taste and adjust.
- add the cream and mix everything well.
- add the almonds. combine everything together.
- drop table spoons of the chocolate coated almonds onto a parchment paper or a greased baking sheet.
- refrigerate till set.
- keep refrigerated and use them to satisfy your chocolate, sugar rush.
Recipe marathon day two.
check out the what the others are cooking
1) DK 2) Siri 3) Srivalli 4) Ranji 5)PJ 6)Curry Leaf 7)Medha 8)Priya 9)Bhawna 10)Raaji 11)Ruchii 12)Anu 13)Kamala 14)Roopa 15)Divya Kudua 16)Rekha 17)Divya M18)Lakshmi 19)Raaga 20)Lakshmi Venkatesh 21)Sripriya 22)Viji 23)Pavani