The past few days have been crazy hectic. with my husband leaving for India in just a few days, there is so much stuff to do. shopping, packing are offcourse the main highlights of the event.
Coming so far along in RECIPE MARATHON, I don't want to give up specially in the last few days.
Though the cooking is not going to be anything fancy as the weekend is going to be spent finishing a lot of work, however I will be posting a few simple and common recipes.
Here is one of them for RECIPE MARATHON DAY 21.
a quick fix for dinner.
You will need
- chopped onions-1/4th cup
- chopped corinader- 1 tbsp
- chopped green chillie-1 tbsp
- grated cheese- 1/2 cup
- salt and pepper
- oil- a few drops
you have to
- heat a non-stick frying pan. add the oil. swirl it around to coat the base of the pan
- beat the eggs till nice and fluffy.
- add the salt and pepper. pour the egg batter into the frying pan.
- sprinkle the onions, green chillies and coriander.
- top with cheese, cover and cook till fluffy
- you can fold the omelet or simply let it be
- serve with toast and tomato sauce.
I called this a fritata too, coz when I covered and cooked it, it became nice and fluffy and I was able to cut it up and served it.
other recipe marathon runners