This is my first jar of nutella. Have seen it being used in a number of recipes like crepes, cakes, and cookies off course. The timing to try out these yummy cookies were just perfect, specially after I saw my hubby looking for cookies the other night.
sifted through a few cookie recipes and settled with this one. here is the recipe
You will need
- nutella -1/2 cup
- brown sugar-1cup
- egg- 1
- vanilla essence-1 tsp
- flour-1 1/2 cups+1 1/2 tsp
- salt-1/4th tsp
- baking soda- 1/2 tsp
- baking powder- 1/2 tsp
You have to
- preheat oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit
- grease or spray a baking sheet.
- cream nutella, butter and brown sugar. beat in the the egg.
- stir in the vanilla essence.
- sift together flour,salt, baking soda and baking powder.
- gently fold in the dry ingredients with the wet ones.
- drop teaspoon full of dough on to the sheet.
- press each with a fork to get a design.
- bake for 10-13 mins.
- cool on a wire rack.
You will know they are done once the sides begin to brown. the center will stay soft.
cool and store.
Its DAY 7, we are completing one week
1) DK 2) Siri 3) Srivalli 4) Ranji 5)PJ 6)Curry Leaf 7)Medha 8)Priya 9)Bhawna 10)Raaji 11)Ruchii 12)Anu 13)Kamala 14)Roopa 15)Divya Kudua 16)Rekha 17)Divya M 18)Lakshmi 19)Raaga 20)Lakshmi Venkatesh 21)Sripriya 22)Viji 23)Pavani