here is the recipe
You will need
- paneer (indian cheese),cubed- 1 cup
- carrot (cubed)-1/2 cup
- corn-1/4th cup
- peas- 1/4th cup
- beans (cut)- 2-3
- tinned pineapple pieces- 4-5 pieces
- bell peppers (green, red, yellow) - 1/2 cup mixed
- cream-1/4th cup
- tomato sauce-1 tbsp
- red chilly powder-1/2 tsp
- turmeric powder-1/4th tsp
- tandoori masala-1 tsp
- garam masala- 1 tsp
- salt- to taste
- oil- 1-2 tbsp
- cashews-1/2 cup (soaked)
- ginger 1/2 piece
- green chillies-2-3
- grind all the above ingredients in a blender or processor
- heat oil in a pan. add the ground paste.
- fry the paste till it begins to brown.
- add all the vegetables, add salt and turmeric powder along with little water.
- cover and cook.
- once the vegetables are tender add the pineapple pieces and the paneer pieces.
- cook everything for a few minutes. Now add rest of the spices.
- add the tomato sauce and the cream.mix
- add little water and let it all simmer till the gravy begins to thicken.
- taste for seasoning.
- serve hot with naan.
This actually tastes better a day later as all the spices settles in actually helps in developing the taste. So next time there are people over for dinner, you can make this in advance and enjoy with your guests......
the RM'S are on a roll
1) DK 2) Siri 3) Srivalli 4) Ranji 5)PJ 6)Curry Leaf 7)Medha 8)Priya 9)Bhawna 10)Raaji 11)Ruchii 12)Anu 13)Kamala 14)Roopa 15)Divya Kudua 16)Rekha 17)Divya M 18)Lakshmi 19)Raaga 20)Lakshmi Venkatesh 21)Sripriya 22)Viji 23)Pavani